Thursday, February 10, 2011

Is Valentine's Day Overrated?

I'll just say I don't like Valentine's Day for reasons that it's so commercialized, and now that I finally have a significant other to spend it with, I feel more obligated to get him something because if I don't.....well that would just make me an ungrateful bitch right? Lol.

But no, seriously, I love my husband David, not just on Valentine's day, and I try to show him how much I care every single day. I love him so much.

This year I told him we'd keep it simple. He wanted to go out and buy me one of those huge stuffed teddy bears he saw at the BX. I was like, "WTF? Baby I already have enough stuffed toys sitting in the guest bedroom, if anything, it will end up being Red's $40 hump buddy.....dinner would be nice instead."

I did buy David a couple small things though. Hypocrite much? You won't be saying it when I show you what it is. It's freaking adorable.


Will post on Hearts Day. ;)