Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Greetings from Potato Land

It's been a while since I've blogged, but to briefly summarize on all the shit that's happened since then, I finally graduated from college! I'm done with school forever and ever and ever and don't even ask me about going back to get my master's because I shed enough blood, sweat, and tears on school to last me for the rest of my life!!!!! So don't even go there. Raaaawrrrr!!!!!!!!

And I apologize to everyone who has been asking about the lack of updates lately, but most of you already know that in addition to finishing school, I recently got married, and believe it or not, being an Air Force wife is quite time consuming and draining.

You'd think God would throw me a bone after college was over with, but unfortunately, it doesn't get any easier. Marriage itself is another journey. A different chapter in my life, and I'm adjusting to everything. Adjusting to living on my own, adjusting to Idaho (yes, that's where the hubby and I are stationed at), adjusting to my husband and his "living habits," adjusting to the fact that I have a husband now, as well as being addressed by my new French last name is something I've been trying to get used to.

It's insane. But it's my life. And I'm sharing it with you once again. Enjoy.