Thursday, March 10, 2011

Not a Fan of the Dentist

I've probably spent a fourth of my life in the dentist's office getting something done. It's like every time I go in, they ALWAYS find something wrong, whether it be a cavity, an old filling that needs to be replaced, another crown, wisdom teeth removal, braces, HEAD GEAR (I had to wear one for a year in elementary school ugh!!) and the list goes on and on and on. My parents must have spent thousands on my teeth already and yet next week I'm going back to the dentist AGAIN to get more work done.

I just had my annual cleaning this morning and apparently my last silver filling is leaking and needs to be replaced with the new tooth colored fillings they have now. Luckily insurance is covering most of it, so I won't be paying much. Other than that, my dentist said everything else looks great and I've been keeping my teeth pretty clean.

I'm hoping this is the last thing they need to "fix". I really think they're doing it more for cosmetic purposes rather than decay, but whatever. I'm not paying much anyway, and after that's done, I won't have a single silver filling in my mouth! Yay!

However, if they still find something wrong with my teeth at my next annual cleaning, someone is going to get punched.

And now a pic of me flashing my pearly whites. Cheeeeese!!!!!!!!