Monday, May 9, 2011

I Am NOT FAT!!!!!

Current picture of me





     
I am ranting because I feel ultra bitchy today. Particularly because of all the "weight" comments I've been getting from family and friends. First it was from posting this picture of me up on my Facebook. Then it happened again now that I am home visiting family to attend my cousin's graduation. Weeeelll, as soon as my family saw me, they exclaimed "She gained weight!" I took it as a compliment but then my sister just went on and on about how I'm not as skinny as I used to be. WTF?

The skinny Isabelle I was was UNHEALTHY. Before I started college I was about 110 lbs. I'd say I was pretty healthy. Then during college I barely ate three meals a day because I was heartbroken from an ex boyfriend and that caused me to lose A LOT of weight, to the point that I looked like a starved beanpole. I was stick thin in 2009. A 100 lb skeleton. No ass, no boobs. Not healthy at all. Then finally I met my husband David, who fed me and nourished me back to health. I gained the 10 lbs I had lost throughout the year and started a new workout regimen: Jazzercise four days a week, which helped me gain more muscle mass from about December of last year to April of this year.

So there you have it. Quit bitching about my figure. I'm fine. I'm fit. And most importantly, I'm HEALTHY because I was able to make it to week 2 of P90X and by August I will have the 6 pack I want and you can all just shut your mouths. -Rant Over-