Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Camera!

My 23rd birthday was last Tuesday, and baby upgraded my Kodak camera to the Panasonic Lumix! It was pretty pricey but well worth it. I've had my Kodak camera for about five years. It's pretty much a beginner's camera that looks like this:


        




        Here's a picture I took with my old camera.

 As you can see, the quality is decent, okay looking, except my face is rather washed out. Then when I took a picture of my face with the Panasonic Lumix in soft mode, this is what we end up with:




So much more clear and the colors just pop out at you! No more graininess either, and perfectly smooth skin lol. This camera's definitely a keeper. Anyway, I'm kind of lazy today so I think I'll just keep this entry short and sweet. And if you're wondering where I got my new camera, I bought it off Amazon. Here's the link: