Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm Starting P90X!


My mom bought me the P90X system as a birthday present. She originally was going to give me another Ulta Salon gift card, but I already have enough makeup and skincare products to last me till next year, so I asked her for P90X instead and it's supposed to be delivered this Monday!

I'm kind of excited, yet apprehensive because I know it's going to be tough, but I promised myself I would not waste my mom's hard earned money and give up after a month. Since high school I've always wanted to tone up more and sculpt some serious abs. I played field hockey, ran track (not good at it though) and am currently taking fitness classes to maintain my weight. I have an average body. I weigh 110 lbs and I'm 5' 3", so I'm kind of on the thin side but am always looking to improve my figure.

I hope by the end of this system I will be able to do 30 regular push ups, gain a nice six pack and build up my ass. Is that a realistic expectation? Lol. I will definitely be posting pictures of my results, though I'm not sure if I will do it on a weekly basis or just after each round I make it through. Also, I will be following the nutrition guide, so hopefully that will make a big difference. Until then I am anxiously waiting for my package to arrive!